The Best 100 Powerfully Good Volleyball Tips Ebook is for college, varsity high school and travel club players with goals of improving advanced skills quickly.
This Invitation is For...guys and girls
Are you a player in volleyball
- Who’s tired of sitting on the bench while others playing?
- Who's missing a ton of self confidence while playing on the court?
- Who doesn't feel prepared to earn a spot as a starter on varsity?
- Who wants to play well enough to get recruited for a college scholarship but doesn't know how to get noticed on the court?
Are you looking for good volleyball tips because...
- You aren't generating enough interest from college coaches for recruiting offers?
- Other players on your team with less physical skills get more playing time than you?
- You don’t have the confidence, leadership or communication skills needed to get your coach to put you on the court?
- You haven't been able to convince your coach that you can compete under pressure so you never get a chance to play in big games?
- You are one of the first to get cut in tryouts?
With my help my
- Hitters develop more scoring consistency as seen in the stat books and they begin to hit with power while learning strategy and skills to score against big blockers often with difficult sets
- Servers learn how to serve strategically scoring more aces from the service line which gets attention from their coach and earns them more back row playing time
- Blockers learn how to watch their attackers and time their block so they stop the ball at the net which helps your team in defense
- Setters learn how to set a volleyball accurately placed high balls and fast balls to their attackers while learning leadership skills that help their team score more points and win matches
- Liberos, diggers and backrow players learn where to place themselves fearlessly on the court in order to dig hard hits or run and chase down balls to make defensive plays which turn into point-scoring opportunities
- Players generate MORE interest from college volleyball coaches searching for volleyball recruits for their DI, DII, DIII and/or NAIA teams
- Players increase their chances of starting for their varsity team
- Players develop confidence in performing skills in intense high pressure game-like situations
- Players increase their game-playing opportunities which often increases recruiting opportunities
- Tryout and make the club travel, high school varsity, and college volleyball teams they haven't been able to make in the past
My volleyball clients
- love the game
- work hard at improving their individual volleyball skills
- enjoy increased levels of playing time
- have earned positions as starters on their varsity, college and USA teams and are recognized as leaders whenever they step on the volleyball court
My name is April Chapple and God DID put me here to make a difference.
Thanks to the man upstairs, for the past 15 years of coaching volleyball in Las Vegas, I've continued my mission to shine a spotlight on...
....while raising the playing quality of....young Vegas volleyball players
….successfully placing a growing number of elite players in the national spotlight.
I'm a unique kind of coach, who recognized my true calling long before I stopped playing professionally and who's built a reputation for positively pushing my players, emotionally, mentally and physically.
My success was always pre-ordained. I just saved the best for last.
My regular Vegas clients and those I've helped, but never met in person on Instagram and Facebook remind me...everyday, that I'm one of the best coaches they've ever had and its because of them God has truly blessed me.
Today, I'm offering you, the opportunity to take the first step towards becoming a point-scoring, game-changing, super confident volleyball player with this valuable collection of serving, passing, pepper, digging and communication training tips...written especially for YOU---the varsity high school, travel club and college volleyball player.....
With this volleyball training tips e-booklet your nervousness, fright or panic will be reduced and replaced with fearlessness, courage and bravery.
Your self-confidence will increase with each point you score and every ace you serve.
It just takes a second to press the Add This To Your Cart button and to instantly get your downloadable e-booklet.
Your decision to be a volleyball player is a fantastic opportunity (trust me I know...I was one too!)
- to gain confidence on and off the court,
- to become a leader in your daily interactions with teammates, friends and family,
- to possibly earn a college volleyball scholarship and
- to create a better more confident 'you"!
They say that BIG things come in small packages.
Buy your copy of 100 Powerfully Good Volleyball Tips For Serving, Passing, Pepper and Communication, now and you'll be incredibly surprised to experience how true that saying is.
Here's to gaining YOUR self-confidence, becoming a leader and scoring lot's of aces in volleyball, I thank you in advance for your time and consideration.